Williamsburg, Virginia, July 2013- The Forum on the Advancement of Court Technology (FACT) announced this year’s winners of the Top Ten Court Websites Award during the NACM Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas on July 17.
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2013 winners:
- Superior Court of California, Riverside County
- NYS Unified Court System, Office of Court Administration
- Criminal Court Clerk, Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County
- 16th Judicial Circuit Court, Jackson County,Missouri
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of New Mexico
- Supreme Court of South Carolina, Judicial Department
- Arkansas Supreme Court
- Federal Court of Australia
- Indiana Supreme Court, Division of State Court Administration
- Lynnwood Municipal Court, Lynnwood, Washington
A special shout out to all websites that were nominated! Keep up the awesome work!
The Top Ten Court Websites Award is an annual award made by FACT in honor of courts who are working hard to extend and expand access to public records, court services and information online. All court related websites are eligible and are nominated by themselves or someone else. A three-judge panel independently evaluates each website on a scale of 1-10 based on criteria such as access to public records, electronic services offered, optimization for mobile technology, 508 compliance, and usability. The scores are then combined to award the winners.
A NACM special committee founded in 1989, FACT is a consortium of private-sector companies and court representatives dedicated to strengthening the dialogue between courts who use technology and companies who provide technology.
NACM supports professional development and collaboration for court managers in an effort to improve justice administration world-wide. NACM has over 2000 members around the globe.