Top Ten Websites Award Nomination Form
Please fill out the following form for the court or court-related website you wish to nominate. All nominations must be received by May 15, 2013 to be considered.
The awards will be announced at the NACM Annual Conference in San Antonio, TX, on Wednesday, July 17 during the exhibit hours. Winners will have their websites featured on the FACT website and will receive an eBadge to display on their website.
Websites will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Interactive capabilities (epay, efiling, subscriptions, etc),
- Access to public records and other helpful information
- User Interface (layout, navigation, ease of use, etc)
- Optimization for mobile services
- Accessibility (508 Standards)